NETSCOUT Visibility Assures End‑User Experience With CCaaS
- New partnership adds complexity for assuring quality end-user experience in CCaaS
- Lacked visibility and real-time monitoring to ensure effective CCaaS service establishment
- nGeniusONE ® Service Assurance platform
- NETSCOUT ® Certified InfiniStreamNG ® software appliances
- NETSCOUT Certified Packet Flow Operating System software and PFS Fabric Manager
- NETSCOUT Remote Site Engineer
- Rapid deployment of production-ready CCaaS platforms, quick entry into the market
- High-quality Call Center experience for government users and enterprise customers
This business process outsourcer (BPO) delivers managed service solutions that help their commercial and government customers accelerate their digital transformations, including data center migrations and cloud service transitions.
The BPO is a long-time NETSCOUT customer, relying on the nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform and Smart Visibility approach for real-time monitoring across their diverse service portfolio.
A leading Unified Communications (UC) technology provider had for years strategically partnered with the BPO to bundle their voice and video technology solutions as part of Contact Center services builds hosted by the BPO on behalf of their customers.
With a solid industry standing based on providing the voice and video technology of choice for many commercial and government customers, the UC company was fully aware of the growing cloud-based Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution marketplace. Many commercial and government organizations are moving to such CCaaS solutions, as these outsourced Call Center services offer quicker deployment, greater flexibility, and reduced IT operations.
Wanting to make a splash when it entered the CCaaS market, as well as expand its business reach, the UC company sought partners capable of reliably hosting CCaaS platforms configured to support:
- Large-scale enterprise and government customers with millions of potential annual call center client exchanges
- As many as 40.000 concurrent user sessions for each service pod established for individual end customers
- A vendor-agnostic approach for real- time monitoring of diverse business applications
- Smart visibility solutions that would provide end-to-end views from the BPO contact centers hosting the UC technology to the customers and citizens accessing the CCaaS
The sooner a proper business partnership could be finalized, the quicker the CCaaS marketplace entry for the UC company.
Solution in Action
In helping satisfy the collective business partnership needs of bringing this new CCaaS solution to market-readiness, the companies mutually agreed on a real-time monitoring solution based on a NETSCOUT Service Assurance solution configuration that was already part of the standard Call Center build in the BPO’s managed service operation. For all future CCaaS customers signed by the UC company and BPO, this NETSCOUT implementation will include:
- nGeniusONE Service Assurance platform, offering real-time performance analytics for UC&C, application, network services, and next-generation cloud and virtual platforms
- NETSCOUT Certified InfiniStreamNG (ISNG) software appliances, providing smart visibility into newly deployed CCaaS technology operating in the BPO environment and providing smart data for nGeniusONE UC&C analytics
- Packet Flow Operating System (PFOS) Software for Certified Packet Flow Switch 5010, which supports high performance in the BPO’s hosting environment by monitoring both logical and physical connections. This NETSCOUT packet broker solution also complements the overall CCaaS design by load balancing traffic flow in the BPO’s data center, as well as dynamically managing packet forwarding at scale. In this manner, the BPO team can pre-stage packet broker changes in advance of their maintenance windows without disrupting the current configuration, taking advantage of NETSCOUT’s Fabric Manager technology to do so.
In addition, a NETSCOUT Remote Services Engineer (RSE) worked closely with the UC company and BPO to deploy ISNG smart visibility appliances to help on-board customers as quickly as possible. NETSCOUT is providing key visibility metrics (both for internal use and customer benefit) to ensure that CCaaS service level agreements are met. In addition, the software-based NETSCOUT Smart Visibility approach provides flexibility in deployment for the CCaaS offering.
The best strategic partnerships benefit the companies involved, each elevating their respective business standing while improving the solutions they deliver to customers. By this measure, the UC company’s leveraging the BPO’s service footprint to implement a new CCaaS service offering would be considered an early success.
The CCaaS business partnership offers benefits to government and commercial customers establishing Call Center platforms, as well as the clients and constituents they support, including:
- Quality user experience for callers engaged in voice or video teleconferencing, with customers and constituents alike realizing high-quality communications with CCaaS agents
- Rapid CCaaS service establishment and reduced time to market, with the UC technology provider able to move quickly and confidently into a robust cloud-based Contact Center marketplace
- Expanded service delivery channels and revenue opportunity for the BPO, leveraging a UC vendor technology platform already field-proven in their own outsourced voice and video service offerings