NETSCOUT to Demonstrate Advanced Analytics
for Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) at Mobile World Congress 2015
2015 MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2015, BARCELONA, Spain, 23. Februar 2015 – NetScout® Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT), a market leader in application and network performance monitoring solutions, announced today that it will demonstrate how its service assurance solution provides support for Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE) with advanced analytics from its nGeniusONE™ Performance Management platform at Mobile World Congress (MWC), March 2-5, 2015, in Barcelona, Spain.
WHERE: NetScout Systems, Inc. at Mobile World Congress 2015 Fira Gran Via, Hall 6, Booth # 6C20 Barcelona, Spain
WHAT: NetScout will be available to discuss topics including:
- NFV/SDN: The Evolution of the Network
- VoLTE Service Assurance: Addressing the User Experience
- Big Data: Leveraging Network Traffic to Solve Complex Questions
- Carrier WiFi: Service Assurance and Optimization of OTT Traffic
WHO: Key NetScout executives available at the booth include:
- Anil Singhal, founder, president, CEO and chairman of the board
- Bruce Kelley, chief technology officer
- Jim McNiel, vice president of worldwide marketing
- Greg Mayo, senior chief solutions architect, office of the chief technology officer
Global Telecom Business (GTB) will be at the NetScout booth on Montag, 2. März 2015 through Mittwoch, 4. März 2015 from 14:00-16:00 CET to interview key industry leaders surrounding market trends.
Informationen über NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTCT) is a market leader in application and network performance management solutions that enable enterprise and service provider organizations to assure the quality of the user experience for business and mobile services. NetScout’s technology helps these organizations manage service delivery and identify emerging performance problems, helping to quickly resolve issues that cause business disruptions or negatively impact users of information technology. NetScout is a registered trademark, and nGeniusONE and Adaptive Session Intelligence are trademarks of NetScout Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.